My side of the story!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Something in the water?

These pictures don't do it justice!









I don't know what it is but it seems like everyone's kids are going crazy! Take a look at some of the things my little angels did this weekend. Ben still hasn't learned not to put things in his mouth yet. He's only 15 months old. I have to keep a close eye on him when I know there is a chance of him doing so. A.J. decided to count his money on the end table, low enough for Ben to want to help. Which he did. Not one coin went into his mouth! It was really cute. Then I walked into Ben's room after a few moments of silence to check on my two mischievous boys. I Walked right into a spider web! Not a real one. A yarn one, and Ben was stuck in the middle of it which I didn't get a picture of. But you get the idea. I keep some of my crafts in Ben's closet for now which is not a good idea. During his nap time is when I get to be crafty, but I don't always realize I want to work on something until he is fast asleep. Well, that is where they found the yarn.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Here are a few of my dreams for you to decode. These are my recurring ones.

1. I can fly - no wings needed - I just think about it and I can soar.

2. My teeth are all falling out.

3. I am trying to dial a number on a telephone and the numbers keep mixing up on the keypad. I never complete the phone call.

4. I am still in high school band and I can't remember what instrument I play or if I'm marching colorguard. Yep, still having this dream 13 years after graduation.

Kiki said...

Hey Kat, I'm going to send you a message through My Space.

Katherine said...

I also forgot to say how impressive the spider web looks. I love it. (Wouldn't have loved to discover it in MY house, but still--very proud of
AJ's creativity!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!