My side of the story!

Monday, February 25, 2008

12 weeks

This is just a little update on how I have been doing. The Doctor can't seem to figure out how to regulate my synthroid. That is really irritating. I still freak out about the whole timing of school and baby getting here. I have been a little more stressed lately than normal. I have had two anxiety attacks (That's what Andy says they are) One of which woke me from my sleep. If you have never had one of these let me explain. My heart starts beating fast but its hard to breathe. I get this very uncomfortable pressure in my chest that spreads up into my left shoulder. I have just been breathing through them with my eyes closed trying to relax and focus on something a little more calming. This week is my last week to keep the twins and I will be getting back into yoga so that should help.


I think the black shirt makes it look bigger. I have had problems with IBS so when I'm bloated, I really look past my time. IBS stands for irritable bowel syndrome. I go back and forth from diarrhea to constipation with high amounts of pain sometimes. The rest of the symptoms I will leave out for your sake. Laundry is another story. It can only be one load, but it really overwhelms me. Moving the clothes around from one machine to the other, and then starting the washer again takes my breath away, literally. But its the folding and putting clothes away that I just, can't. Ack! Listen to me complain! At least we have machines to do all the work for us. My husband has been wonderful helping me out. I don't think I have heard him complain about it one time! Just posting this makes me want to go lay down. At least the morning sickness has past!
Oh, and Becca found out she is having a boy! yea!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!