My side of the story!

Monday, February 25, 2008

New Book

I got to buy a new book yesterday! It has been a while. I have been wanting a book that explains dreams. Andy has some of the strangest dreams and I think there is something intriguing about the unconscious mind in REM sleep. Would that be subconscious? Anyway, I think it pertains to Adult dreams, not childhood dreams. So I am anxious for curious readers to delurk and ask what it says about.....................? It is The Watkins Dictionary of Dreams by Mario Reading. I haven't evaluated much of it yet but it seems like fun.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!