My side of the story!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Getting ready for spring.......











I am so ready! Can you tell? We cleaned up a lot around the outside of the house, and in doing so, found our tulips starting to grow. Time to cut back the rose bushes, get out the bubbles, the kites, and bikes, and start playing in the sand box! Yea!! I am so ready for the summer salads and sweet fruits that I couldn't help myself. This Summer salad is made of spring mix salad with red onion, toasted sunflower seeds, feta cheese, strawberries and topped with a raspberry vinaigrette. Of course this was nothing compared to what the fresh fruits and veggies of the season will be, but it got me ready. We even planted some strawberry and tomatoe seeds. Hope they turn out.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!