My side of the story!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Forgotten dough?


How could anyone forget about dough? I'm talking about cookie dough. I was just moving some things around in my fridge and found some left over cookie dough from last week. I know! You see, I haven't been myself lately. Treats just aren't appealing to me right now. By saying right now, I'm also hoping they do appeal to me at some point. That is a whole other topic. Chocolate does sound good, but gives me heart burn really bad. So as AJ would say "It has been X'd." I haven't really had cravings but when I'm hungry I want salty foods. SO, I made the cookies this afternoon. Just enough chocolate to satisfy but not toxify. I just made that word up I think. Anyway here they are...................ENJOY!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!