My side of the story!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

thoughts

Here are a few things that have been on my mind lately in no particular order.

I need to find something fun to do..............
I miss my best friends............
My husband is awesome...............
My kids are growing so fast.................
I need to make a list..................
I need to go over our budget again....................
I want to finish that project I started...................
I wish it would snow too........................
I need a haircut......................
I want to have a get-away with my husband................
When was the last time I cleaned that...............
We all need new shoes.....................
What am I going to go to school for.....................
Grocery list................
Dinner.......................
Are we done having babies............................
I don't want to stop nursing Ben................
I want to be free................
I want a day of nothing but photography......................
I wonder if I can get a baby sitter for Christmas shopping............
Where are they going to sleep...................

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!