My side of the story!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Dirty diapers!!!!!!

I swear Benjamin is full of poop! I don't know what is going on but when you have a 1 year old that poops as much as his 34 year old Father, it is scary! I feel like all I do is change dirty diapers all day, so I made up this song. Ready? Here it goes.................

Tinky, tinky, tin-ky, what do you say<
You've got a dir-ty dia-per eve-ry day>
Tinky, tinky, tin-ky, what do you smell<
You've got a poo-py dia-per that must have come from hel-p.

I would sing it for you except that might ruin it.

ciao-

2 comments:

Sandy said...

That is too funny!!! I can just hear you singing it now. Love ya! Give hug and kisses to the boys for me.

Robyn said...

When I have kids I am coming to you to make up our songs!
Remind me to make sure not to come home until Ben is out of diapers and can use the potty himself!!
haha lol j/k, give them sugars for me.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!