My side of the story!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Embarrassment

What are some things you are embarrassed about?

Wow, this could bring you a page full. Sometimes I'm embarrassed of my home. It really sounds pathetic, and low but I enjoy impressing people. I like to make people comfortable and happy. My floor is hideous, and there is always stuff everywhere. I swallow my pride very often! I can't stand it when my husband invites people in our home when it is filthy! That is embarrassing! And it really angers me. I feel like I need to give explanations and apologize to whomever visits during times of craziness.
Sometimes my kids embarrass me. A.J. says things that are not appropriate, or does things that are not appropriate. If he is disrespectful to another adult, that is embarrassing!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!