My side of the story!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Rain, rain, go out of sight, come again during the night............

I think that it should only rain at night when everyone is sleeping. The weekends are no good because we have a lot of playing to do then. Tues. and Thurs. are no good because I take A.J. to school on those days and don't want to get three babies out of the car in the rain. Wed. are no good because Andy is off on those days and we like to be outside. Mon. and Fri. are left but they are no good either because those are my grocery shopping and errand running days. So, I say again, It should only rain at night.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!