My side of the story!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jackpot!!!!!!!!!!!

If I won a million dollars...........
I would pay off our mortgage, and do the things to this house I want to do but cannot afford. I would buy a house in Colorado and let friends live or vacate there for free. I would pay off our parents mortgages and put money away for my kids' college. There is so much more I want to do, I don't think 1 million is enough. If I had more, there are about twenty or 30 other mortgages I would payoff. (About 6 million right there.) I also would like to learn and play the stock market. There are a few places I would like to travel to and of course I would get my own degree. There is of course the ten percent our church would get, and many things I would pray about that the Lord would use us and have us do. There are a lot of dreams that would be fulfilled.
I'm sure we all play this game. Heb. 13:5 says keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God will never leave you nor forsake you. It seems like money would make life easier but maybe it would have the reverse affect. God knows us better than we know ourselves, and it could be that we just wouldn't be able to handle that amount of money. If we want more, does that mean we are not content with what we have?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!