My side of the story!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

conversation starter

What interests you in a friendship? .....
I think the things I think about first are, Do they have any kids? Probably because I have my kids with me 98 % of the time. Second, Are they married? I don't like my husband to have single friends. It isn't in his best interest or mine. We need to have something in common with our friends. And, My Husband and I are becoming one right? So we look for friendships in other couples. Next, Do they have a similar belief system? Then , Are they honest and faithful? This is very important! (Obviously) Last, Do they encourage me and my family TO BE THE BEST WE CAN be?

What interests you in a friendship?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!