My side of the story!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BIGHT ERS!!!!

Oh my goodness! My 11 month old, I recently discovered, is a bight er! When he gets angry at someone, he bights them! I fear for the two seven month olds that I keep three times a week. It has been O.K. so far but in the next couple of months they will be crawling and taking toys away like any other normal child. I fear that Benjamin will take his aggression out on them. He is starting to think twice about it and I pray this stage will soon end! I swore my kids would never do this.........

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Oh my gosh, you really had me going for a minute! Bennie is a biter! I love the way you use the louisiana french spelling (bighter vs. biter) HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Wait till he learns to hight (hit) ha.ha.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!