My side of the story!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

That Phase.......

Some of you know exactly what I'm talking about. My son, soon to be 6, has entered the stage in his life where he thinks everything is cool. Even when it isn't. He comes up with some of the goofiest scenarios. I know it is great that he is thinking about cause and effect. Sometimes I don't really know how to respond without shooting him down. For instance, he will say something like, "Hey Mommy, what if lalalalalala blahblahblah lalalalala." and then I am like " Well, then lalalalalala blahblahblah lalalalalala." Catch my drift? Anyway, I'm praying that some of this calms down when he starts kindergarten. I love my son and his imagination. Sometimes I love them separately. So I am asking for input from any of you Moms of grade school children. Where do I go with this?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!