My side of the story!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Making it..... until lunch time....

You would have to get a second opinion from Andy, but I feel like I am the most irritable with this pregnancy. I do pretty good from the time Ben gets up around 7-ish, until lunch around 1-ish. From then until bedtime, I am the last person anyone would want to be around. I find myself apologizing to A.J. and Ben a few times each afternoon and they are both very forgiving. Andy just brushes it off and starts his day over every ten minutes or so. Poor thing. Last night he made the comment "I can't wait until Micah gets here." Of course I read into it, "I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over." I am sure I had been short with him just before. It isn't just my huge uncomfortable body that doesn't feel like it belongs to me anymore. It isn't just the heat that seems to be surrounding me in a huge bubble everywhere I go. I also get the pleasure of being a host to an unknown parasite living next door to my unborn child. Yes I know! I have found a few long spaghetti like creatures in my stools and will be dropping off a sample to the Dr. sometime in the next few days. Please pray that Micah is not harmed and that I can be safely rid of these things.

Thanks!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!