My side of the story!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

18 days and counting

I got rid of the counter because it kept messing up. Annoying! Anyway, I went to my last appointment with Dr. High Risk today. He didn't measure my cervix because baby estimated 7 lbs and 4 oz and looks very healthy. He said she could be born any day and be just fine. If I make it another 2 weeks she could weigh around 8.4 lbs. Healthy girl!! I go see my OBGYN tomorrow and she might check to see if my cervix is doing anything. My Braxton Hicks contractions are getting stronger and more frequent. I lost a pound! That is normal for me. Now I get to go buy fabric this afternoon for the crib bumpers. Yea!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!