My side of the story!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

It all sets in....

Wow, it is already starting. I have been a little stressed. What will the first month with my daughter be like. Will anyone understand! Do I really have to explain myself? Can't my husband just read my mind and handle everything for me. Visitors, visitors, visitors. Doesn't the answer no mean anything? I just want to take care of my baby with my husband and anyone who wants to help out there are a million other things we need help with. Until the post pardum and newness wears off. Then you can change diapers if you really just have the urge. Will I remember all this for when my kids have their babies. Am I just being hormonal, or selfish, or both?

Nesting...........that is what I have been doing! I have a whole weeks worth of last minute things to do. But not yet. The next two weeks will consist of partially resting, getting my household on a school based sleep schedule, and preparing for the inevitable, Emotional havoc. I already question my own reasoning for anything I feel. Does that make any sense? I know how I want things to work out but does that offend anyone and do I really have any say? Is anyone I know going to try to come in and take over? Probably not, but that is a fear of mine. Wow, I really need to see a professional about my control issues. Maybe it is a fear of failure as a Mother. Is that why I am so controlling? HMMMMM?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!