My side of the story!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big girls don't cry?

Let me tell you, I am a very big girl at the moment, and I cry about everything! What is it with my emotions this time around? I don't remember being this way with either of the boys. I cried after dropping A.J. off at kindergarten. I remembered his lunch, supplies, vitamin, to brush his teeth and style his hair, Ben's stroller, and we were 5 minutes early. But I forgot to take pictures. I feel awful! What kind of mom would do such a thing? I guess the kind that is thirty eight weeks pregnant and can't remember anything to save her life. I know I am a good mom, but this morning, I wasn't good enough. I will get pictures after school I guess. I feared this when I found out my due date. That him starting school around the same time I'm due would be hard. I guess the end is near and all I can do is put on my happy face for him and share his excitement. Pics to come.........

1 comment:

vaddicks said...

Big girls DO cry...at least I did while I was pregnant...and I was HUGE! And what is a "good enough" mother?! I read your blogs, and pray that I have it together like you do. Your blogs have been an inspiration not only to me, but to your sister too I am sure, and to any other first time Mother. Don't be so hard on yourself, you forgot to take pictures, I was in labor for almost 10 hours before someone thought to start to take pictures....one or two pictures were taken and an hour later Jackson was born. If you need anything please let me know...I think we live pretty close....even if you just need dinner or lunch one day, I'll be there!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!