My side of the story!

Friday, July 11, 2008

ON TO WK 32

Why do I insist on having my belly photos taken in front of a white wall? I guess we really don't have any pretty landscaping around here. Especially now that everything is beginning to turn brown from that scorching sun.
I have officially entered the part of my pregnancy that makes me feel old. I can't cut my own toe nails, It is really hard to wipe (actually takes longer than peeing), my back constantly hurts, the only thing I want to eat is sugar, I have banned bending over to pick anything up, Not sleeping well, hearty heart heart burn...........need I go on? I am looking forward to not being prego anymore! Part of me enjoys the fact that my work load has not gotten harder quite yet. As soon as Micah gets here only a few of those things will pass but will be replaced with many others. I also have been really needy of Andy's attention lately. It's a good thing he loves me...........
Here I am at 32 weeks.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

WOW Kiki! I thought you mught be smaller with Micah...but you are pretty big, and you look all baby. This picture looks lik eyou are just holing up something beneath your shirt.

Kiki said...

I actually am a lot smaller with this one. You should see the belly cast I did with my first one.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!