My side of the story!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The last couple days ....


We have been to the pool a couple times. I am so thankful that we have a pool within walking distance. If that wasn't there I might rip out my hair. We pretty much stay indoors because of the heat, and at home because we are a one car family. It really isn't that bad living with one car, I just forget how spoiled we are. I think it challenges me to be positive and creative and to do things most Americans look down upon.


We went to the movies yesterday. It was Andy's day off so we took the boys to see "Kung Fu Panda". It was really a cute movie. Ben did exceptionally well. I only took him out twice. He isn't a movie watcher like A.J. has always been. He is too busy.


Today, A.J. and I started the first part of growing sugar crystals. (See pic above) In about a week we should have some rock candy to nibble on. If it turns out, we might make them for a party favor sometime.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!