My side of the story!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Independence




A.J. is on the bike with the balloons on the front.


We celebrated Independence day with our subdivision. Every year we have lots of food and kid stuff and parades and even a kids bike decorating competition. You know I only got a few pictures. My Dad even came out to celebrate with us and I didn't get any pictures of that either.


A.J. was very disappointed because his non-competitive mom forgot about the competition part and sent him on his way with a partially decorated bike to the kids parade. Daddy assured him he would come to his aid next year. I tried to make up for it by painting his face. That got his mind off it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!