My side of the story!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dr. today

I went to the Dr. today. Both obgyn and high risk. -Dr. high risk was first. My cervix measured at 2.2 cm . Baby measured at 4lb.s and 13 oz. Almost 5 lb.s which he said is very generous for a baby at this gest. age. -Because she measured so big my EDD changed to August 31st. That's 10 days earlier. I pray that she doesn't come before the 28th. A.J. starts kindergarten the 26th and I would like to get through the first 2-3 days of school before baby Micah gets here. My OBGYN said absolutely nothing in the vagina for a few weeks at least. She doesn't want labor to be triggered yet. I don't think that will happen but I also don't want a preemie either. In the next day we should get the FFN test back which I also don't think really means anything. I wish I knew everything...........;) Anyway- all is well including my 28 lb. weight gain. Wish me luck in my choice of foods over the next few weeks.

Look at my boys. I can't believe Ben is going to be a big brother. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!