My side of the story!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yum-me


Go ahead, Jump on in!

I have been eating a lot of treats lately. Seriously! I think of how nice it would be if I just whipped up one of my husbands favs but then I have eaten the entire thing before he even gets home. I had a little more self control when I was pregnant with Ben but I did the same thing with my first pregnancy. I guess that is why I gained ten more pounds with him than I did with Ben. So I made turtle brownies this afternoon. I just told myself last week that I needed to kill my bad eating habits now so that when Micah is born, it wont be so hard. And just like that I forgot about it. Has it changed? NO!! I'm not so sure I want to. Until I start thinking about how I could turn into one of those frumpy old moms whose kids make fun of the way her legs wobble and have to help her tie her shoes. Who wants that? So yes, I want to be better. Maybe when I am done being pregnant.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

oh christy, that looks delicious!!!

Anna-b-bonkers said...

Mmmm, drooling!
Good luck with those cravings, gosh I can hardly turn something tasty down and I am not pregos!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!