My side of the story!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

28 WK pic


Ahhh! Baby Micah is in there!

So here it is...The big baby ball. I have pretty much carried all my children the same except I'm not getting as big with this one (in the stomach area anyway) I do have additional love handles and back fat and my rear seems to be growing a bit. Do you think its because it's a girl this time or just #3? Now don't mistake the fabric under my butt for droopiness. I swear it is just extra fabric from pulling my front down a little. And I love that you can't see my stretch marks in this photo. Most of them are all on the left side of my body. How did that happen?

1 comment:

Robyn said...

WOW, you look great! You aren't as big, that is true, but still got a baby belly! YEY Micah is coming! And please don't try to hide it....that is major droopy butt!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!