My side of the story!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Snaggle Tooth

Last night, after the bleeding..........
This morning.........

After the Dentist............


So, Here is the scoop. We were out front talking to the neighbor and out of the corner of my eye I see A.J. crashing to the ground. Apparently he was running in front of my car and his pants snagged on the license plate sending him straight down on his face. I was hurt. It looks as though the tooth is loose and we could just pull it out but that was not the case! It was firmly out of place!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!