My side of the story!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Week 28

That's right! I'm starting week 28 so 12 more weeks until baby girl gets here. She has been really gentle for the most part until recently. The other day she was kicking really hard. Still not as hard as Ben did. I think that boy just wanted out and was trying to find a way starting at week 20. I am so excited! Almost ready. I am so thankful God gives us 9 months to prepare for the new addition. I was anxious to have A.J.- ready to not be pregnant anymore with Ben- and I'm just enjoying the little breaks that I get now before this one arrives. I really don't care for being pregnant. But I love bringing new lives into the world. The first time you hold and kiss your new little one can be a little awkward, but the most touching at the same time. I am excited to see how the boys react to their new baby sister. I also can't wait to see Andy holding his perfect baby girl. Fun Fun Fun. As soon as I get dressed I will take a picture of my fat babyness.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!