My side of the story!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

CAUTION!!! Highly personal feminine content

If you don't want too much info please be advised. Do Not Read!!
Those of you who do not mind and understand that life happens, here we go.....So, I guess this falls into the third pregnancy category. I went to the Dr. on Wed. and the nurse asked her usual questions that included, "Anything changed since your last visit?" I said no but I am still feeling a lot of pressure. She tried to convince me that it was round ligament pains which I am very familiar with and I said " I do have that but this is different." She very hurriedly said OK go ahead and get undressed and she can do a pelvic exam, and left the room immediately. I think our personalities clash or something because I always feel slided by her. My Dr. came in and asked "Why does she have you undressed?" So I had to explain to her. She took one look and said that I have Vulva Varicoses. That is varicose veins in the vagina. No wonder I have been so sore and swollen. Apparently it is pretty common in multiple pregnancies and should go away after the baby is born. Whew. I had never heard of such a thing. I am still learning about pregnancy things all the time. Anyway, I do not wish this on anyone!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!