My side of the story!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wow!!!!!!!!!

No pictures this time but maybe in a couple days. I've had no time to do anything other than what is on my list. Which seems to grow every time I scratch something off. I didn't think it was supposed to work that way. I have been de cluttering, and reorganizing my entire house! From under the beds to the tops of my cabinets and everything in between. I also-Oh, I just thought of something else to add to my list-I also have been going through all the boys clothes, books and toys, and have started moving Ben over to share a room with A.J. These days, something that I should be able to complete in one day, I have to allow a week or two! I also have to stop a lot to play with my kids so they don't feel neglected.

It is also time for me to start seeing my regular OBGYN every two weeks. I can't believe It is already time for that!

I would type up my list for you all but I have to get back to work. I promise I will be back soon!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!