My side of the story!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dr. High Risk

Yes, that's who I saw today. Have I mentioned how much he resembles Gene Wilder? It is kind of funny. He is a very good Dr. So I waited in the waiting room for an hour before they saw me. I was a little upset about it until I found out why. There were two girls in Labor in there. One of them was only 30 weeks and I didn't here how far the other one was. The 30 week er was so upset ! Crying and scared. It took all I had to not run out and hug her and ask her if I could pray with her. My heart just wanted to jump into her wheelchair. I came upon a similar experience at the er with AJ. (I might not have mentioned that I took him there but that is how bad his tooth was at first.) One of the reasons we had to wait so long is that A very pregnant girl was there in Labor. I overheard her telling the nurses that she hadn't had any medical care and didn't care who delivered. She was very thin and smelt of cigarette smoke. My heart sank. I loved her and didn't even know her. Maybe some kind of pregnancy care is in my future. Anyway, I got distracted. So I finally got to see the Dr. and have my 15th TV sono......or something close to that. I measured at 3 cm, better than last time. Then I had a regular sono and baby measured great. Dr. said She is growing like a champ. 2.2 pounds and head down. He wants to check it again in two weeks. You can only imagine how many medical bills are adding up. I was approved for Medicaid thank God! That should cover anything insurance doesn't cover. We will see. Thats all for now! Check in later--

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!