My side of the story!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Sharing a broken heart........

How can I do it? We have a Destin, Fl. trip planned with Andy's family for May 10th-17th. Andy knew he couldn't get off the whole week but maybe part of it. We found out yesterday he doesn't get any days off. I am fuming. After flying by myself to Vegas I know I wouldn't be able to do it with two kids, and be a good Mommy, or one at all. We have been talking about this family vacation for months! A.J. is so excited about looking for seashells and building huge castles! How can I , after feeling my own heart being broken, break his heart? and everyone else's? I can think of a couple options. One would be to rent a car, and find someone to drive there with me. (WHO?) Another would be to just wait, and go to Galveston with Andy and the boys later. It isn't as beautiful and we will miss hanging out with family but at least the kids will be able to go to the beach. I just don't understand how a company can cancel your plans and cost you a lot of money at the last minute whenever they want. What if we had purchased $1200.00 each plane tickets for three of us to the Caribbean? Well, I'm sure we would have had them insured with that kind of money, but still! I'm lost and limited in a black hole of broken words. I need help!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!