My side of the story!

Monday, April 7, 2008

5 Sences......

I stole this off someone else's blog that I don't know. What a great idea.

Sight:
I like...... to look at Sunsets, Art, & picture books
I love..... watching Children, Animals, and facial expressions

Sound:
I like...... to listen to music a lot
the birds singing in the morning
My boys laughing together
Thunder and rain at night

Feel:
I love.... the feeling of the warm patch of sunshine on the floor
clean skin
Streching after a good nights sleep
Cool spring mornings
Fetal movements

Smell:
I love.....the smell of wet cement
blown out candles
burning wood
dried laundry from an outside clothesline
coconut
Hot dogs on the grill

Taste:
I love..... the taste of Tabasco sauce
Cream slushes from Sonic
Orange soda or sherbet
BBQ
Red Wine


Hope to know what my friends enjoy as well.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!