My side of the story!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Rain, rain, stay and play........

We love playing in the rain!!! Although this day it wasn't exactly cooperating. As soon as the boys would run out to play in it, it would stop raining and start thundering. Ben doesn't like the thunder. A.J. is a silly boy.


Oh, and I purchased my first baby girl nursery item. I found this throw at T.J. Max for twenty. This will give you an idea of what Micah's room will look like. I'm not a pink person! Purple and blue are the colors I prefer. I was telling my sister this on the phone and she said she is the same way. Yet I hear, once Micah gets here, I most likely will change my mind. (I highly doubt it) I also am not a big bow person. I like ribbons. Loose floppy ribbons. I almost went with a Raggedy Anne theme and wouldn't put it past me if I go back to that. For now its trees and flowers. Now I will be shopping for bumper fabric to match this quilt. I think I found some at Ikea.


1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love that picture of AJ! Also, I love that quilt! The colors in it are great. It will make a really cute nursery. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Love, Katherine

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!