My side of the story!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

very bad, not so bad day........

Why is it, that just a few irritating things, can make my whole day feel sour. And one bad day, can make the last three months seem miserable. Are my hormones really effecting me that much? I have been an emotional basket case lately. I started the morning off taking the boys out for donuts and the next thing I know, I'm hating my dog for getting mud all over my house, and promising myself I will never have another dog, ever. I met my husband for lunch, came home and took a nap during nap time, and walked around my house for the rest of the afternoon having made up conversations in my head and crying about store brand cheese. Why sometimes does my whole world feel like it is crashing down on me all at once.

It is happening. I am becoming more of a woman. My untamed hair and unshaven legs really bother me now. Before I would throw my hair in a ponytail and wear jeans but that just isn't enough anymore. I'm not crying about broken nails but I wouldn't say it isn't in my future. O.K., now I'm exaggerating. But do you get my point? I'm changing, becoming high maintenance. Is this what happens when you live in a house full of testosterone? Or will it all go away once I have this baby? I don't want to be ungrateful and self centered. Then all this disappears when I feel the tiniest little movement from deep within. Yes, I am feeling baby movements. The best thing about being pregnant. And can I just add that I have the best Husband in the world!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!