My side of the story!

Friday, March 14, 2008

A little helper


This is pitiful. Once we cleaned A.J.'s room, we decided it was time to take advantage of the clean floor and have a wrestling match. Ben head slammed me in the leg and got a bloody mouth. He didn't seem to notice.




Isn't he cute. He is pretty good at putting toys away and picking up and A.J. tends to take after his Aunt Robyn. With the right encouragement and reward he will do it. Ben was helping me clean until he was distracted by a song he liked, dropped his cleaning tools, and began dancing. It is not easy capturing a toddler dancing with a snapshot. You can't really tell that is what he is doing but I assure you, he has rhythm!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Well I guess if he's going to have a bloody mouth, at least he is happy! I think maybe Ben gets his dance moves from his Aunt Robyn too! =)
I can't believe how big he is! I wish I got to spend more time with ya'll!
xoxo

Anna-b-bonkers said...

Yeeowzer is what I thought when i saw the first photo. I was sure glad to read that it looked worse than if felt, whew!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!