My side of the story!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Look what he did!


Before




After




Yes, Andy shaved Ben's head. I am so upset by this, it is really hard to blog about. He looks like a chemo patient with hair growing back in, and I know because I am very familiar with it. It makes me sad! Not to mention that I prefer my boys with longer hair. I have forgiven Andy but I still don't like it. He promised he would never do it again. Right before Easter pictures! O.K. he is really cute in this picture though!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Chirsty, I still think he looks precious!

Anna-b-bonkers said...

Oh gosh, I would bawl! He is very cute though, his eyes just pop now, awwww.

Katherine said...

You do remember when Jason did this to Luke, right? He was about Ben's age and I was so upset. I felt the exact same way, like he'd shaved all the baby-ness away. Unfortunately, I think we're about to cut it like that again now...but Luke is much more a "big boy" and less a baby at 3. Miss you all!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!