My side of the story!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Drama-King

Yesterday, I sat and watched Ben copy expressions from the Little Rascals movie case. It was pretty cute. I think his favorite was the surprised, Alfalfa look. I wish I had a picture of that.
Here he is copying Andy. We were sitting at the dinner table eating and he whined a little. Andy mimicked him, and Ben put on a show. It was like a contest to see who could have the best whiny face.
Ben is talking quite a bit now. I'm not sure anyone but Andy and I could understand him though. Yesterday morning I walked into the bedroom and said "Daddy, GET UP!" A few seconds later Ben is in there saying "ET UT!" Of course that worked better than my own attempt. I let Andy sleep in quite a bit. A few weeks ago I asked him when I get to sleep in? Three weeks later I still haven't had one morning of waking when I feel like it. He means well. I promise. Ben is usually awake by 7:30. Sometimes, wait , Very seldom, will he sleep until 8:30. Which is great! I might actually not be able to sleep any later than that. Unless I go to bed super late, which doesn't happen these days. On a different note, It is supposed to snow up to 3 inches tonight. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Ben looks so much like AJ in that pic! I miss them. =(
PS....Snow in March!! Its sapposed to be flowers and sun!

Kiki said...

Funny- we only got 1/4 of an inch if that.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!