My side of the story!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Hoppy Easter







I have one picture of Easter! Yep, I forgot my camera, again! It was fun! Sat. we went to Memaw and Pawpaw's and dyed Easter eggs. Then we went to spend the night at my Dad's. He watched the boys for us so we could go to dinner and Ikea, which is a lot bigger and cooler than I expected. We got our new faucet, finally! It is a little bit more modern than what I would normally go for but the modern look is growing on me (in a gallery sort of way). Ben was busy helping Daddy put the new faucet in. That was all after we got home, took a nap, and had our own Easter. A.J. got his new skateboard for Easter.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!