My side of the story!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

How am I feeling?



I'm not really sure. Physically I am relieved. Not as tired and no more morning sickness. I tried weed eating the yard yesterday and my back hurt so bad I had to quit. I got about 3/4 done. It seems that my muscles tend to get stiff sooner. I started painting my picnic table today. My plan is to have a new little backyard haven before the end of summer. I'm going for a sort of Spanish/Mediterranean beach condo/patio look. Did you get all that? The umbrella for the table will be red, and the cushions will have matching colors. The table isn't done yet but it will be finished by this afternoon.
Emotionally, Andy could probably do a better job at explaining that than me. I don't mean to be emotional. It just happens. At the time that I do get emotional, it seems so legit to me. My patience level is better than in the first tri-mester but not like it was before. I seem to get lonely easier. I can't stand being bored. What is wrong with just sitting and doing absolutely nothing? I just can't bring myself to do it. Don't get me wrong, I do relax. But I have to be accomplishing something while I'm relaxing. I think my brain needs a vacation, and it wont get that at home.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!