My side of the story!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Treasures!!!


Are they as cute as I think they are? Ben had his first haircut. He did pretty good. Of course the first 15 minutes he sucked on a hairy sucker. That helped. After that, it took a little creative attention grabbing from me and A.J. My babies aren't babies anymore! Every day passes quicker. Some more than others. I try to have some family time, and a little one on one time, each day. It isn't as easy as it should be. These are my treasures! I put everything into them that I'm passionate about!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I have to say your boys are so cute! I love AJ's short bangs! He looks so grown up! And I can't believe how big and little boy-ish Ben looks. I can't wait to see them at Christmas time. :) Love,
Katherine

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!