My side of the story!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Brag Time

I just want to take a couple minutes of your time to brag about A.J. Truly in his heart he wants to be a good kid. He really wants to make me happy. We made cookie dough yesterday and I gave him a couple bites. He asked if he could have a little teeny tiny bit more and I told him no, that he could have a small cookie when they were done. He then says,"Mommy will you take my spoon so I don't try to sneak some." I said "Sure." Later, Andy came home, ate a couple cookies and asked A.J if he wanted a bite. A.J. told him no, that I said he couldn't have anymore. Andy then says "A.J. , do you want a bite?" and A.J. said nooooooooo daddy! Then he came and told on Andy. He is always trying to remove temptation from his life and make sure that he is doing what he was taught. He even says things that he isn't sure about and then asks me " Mommy did I lie?" I guess I have drilled it into him enough that it is very important to tell the truth."
I pray he continues to live this way!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!