My side of the story!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Three at a time.........

I am afraid to ask "What next?" Our iron broke. We were getting ready for our family pictures and our iron broke. Needless to say, Andy and I both woke-up sick, so we didn't make it to our appointment. Then, my vacuum started acting funny. It makes this really loud whining noise (as if I need more of that) and doesn't have much suction. It is a Bissell and we have had problems with it since we bought it two years ago. A few days ago, our computer crashed. All my photos and important documents and personal info is stored on it. Andy took it to a friend at Fry's today to see if we could get it fixed. I wont be able to post any pics until then. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Christina I love you!
I will make you a deal. I will buy you a new computer, vacum, and iron, and you can buy me a new AC unit!
=)
Ya'll are always in my prayers

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!