My side of the story!

Monday, January 7, 2008

What?!!?



This has to be the most unsatisfying cup of coffee I have ever drank. I drink coffee just about every morning. Isn't it sad when you have to exclude caffeine and cut down on sugar when you become pregnant. I guess you don't HAVE to but I always do. Well, I use to not be able to tell a difference between caffinated and decaff coffee, but that has since changed! At this point I would get more enjoyment out of just drinking the creamer. Ooh. Actually that doesn't sound good. I feel pregnant. The fatigue and nausea has set in. I really haven't felt like puking, just got a queasy stomach. I plan on blogging through my entire pregnancy so prepare to be amazed, disgusted, warmhearted and very, very informed. To be continued..........

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Yeah, that excites me! (blogging through out the whole pregnancy)
Lots I can learn from you I am sure!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!