My side of the story!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Starting week eight


O.K. moving right along.................I'm starting week eight, and feeling it. I'm very exhausted. Especially in the evenings. All I can do is lay down and feel my mouth salivating and not because I'm hungry. I am very thirsty these days and drink a lot of water. When I do feel hungry, it is usually a very short window of opportunity that I have to take advantage of immediately. Occasionally, I can't talk myself into getting up to fix something and miss my chance of having dinner. My bladder seems to fill up pretty quickly. I don't mean that I'm constantly going to the bathroom, I mean it happens all at once. One min. I don't have to go and the next, I have to go now. I don't remember that with my last two. I am grateful that my morning sickness comes in the evenings when Andy can help because my mornings, well, there's no time! No one can tell in this picture that I'm showing but I can feel a very small, hard bulge poking over the top of my pubic bone. I will post another pic at twelve weeks and I bet you will see a little something then.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Wow Chris you look great!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!