My side of the story!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Sweet Ham


He is just that, a Ham! If we even giggle at him, He takes that as a cue. We were sitting at the dinner table and the T.V. was on. Having the T.V. on during dinner actually bothers me but not enough for me to get up and turn it off every time. Ben was watching the news while he was eating his spaghetti. I watched him for a while wondering if he was really taking in everything he was seeing and hearing. It was cute. He looked so big. As soon as he realized he had my attention, the show began.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!