My side of the story!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Baby Micah


So, Most of you have heard by now that we are expecting baby number 3. Baby was mistakenly conceived sometime in Dec. , and not planned for until this summer. I am in shock! Wow! I would like to explain to you the incredible blessing and love that I feel from God right now. About twelve years ago, before I even knew Andy, I had a vision of myself having two boys. That is all there was, just two boys. So, I thought I probably wouldn't get to have anymore. Last month I thought I might be pregnant and the test was negative but the Lord told me he had something special for me. A surprise. About four days ago I was in prayer and God gave me a name for this possible baby I suspected . The name is Micah. Boy or Girl. This morning, I took an HPT and it was confirmed that baby Micah should be entering the world around Sept. 9th. I fell to my knees in tears praising my Father for the overwhelming joy that I felt. This has all happened so fast and I am still in shock and unprepared. I find my strength in knowing that the Lord will provide for us and everything will be fine.
Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!