My side of the story!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We luv Visits....

So sorry I have slacked on the blog.........Gotta let some things slide for awhile. I have not even had time to take pictures. Guess how many were on my camera when I downloaded just now? 7 - yes, It was quick! Normally I take any where between 50 and 100 a week. I do have to say some of my free time has been retrieved. It was taking 3 or 4 times to dry one load of laundry. We had some Air hawks put in and it now takes only once! They cleaned the existing air hawk where the dryer vents through. Thanks "worker man"!
My kids seem to need every second of mine.

Andy's Dad and Step-mom visited last week. That was nice! The kids love their Nanna and Bopa!



Playing piggies!!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!