My side of the story!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Behave or be hived

Ben has followed A.J. around for a long time now. I guess he has been copying him since he could walk. He now wants everything to be exactly like A.J.'s. I don't necessarily remember my little sister being that way. I do recall a time when it was impossible to be alone for more than 2 minutes at a time. Long enough to go to the bathroom. A.J. is o.k. with it at the moment. I pray that he remains patient with Ben. Here they are, "surviving". Survival is a game that A.J. loves to play, but never cleans up. Hes always looking for "supplies" and stuffing bags full of everything he deems necessary. They are cuteness!
Micah, had a rough weekend. We went to Southlake Town Square on Thursday and had coconut gelatin at PICCOMOLO. Of course we had to share the goodness. she also just finished Amoxicillin 3 days before. So there is an allergy that we have narrowed down. She woke up covered in hives Sat. morning. Poor baby. After lots of sleep and a dose of Zyrtec. She is in recovery. The hives aren't completely gone but looking much better!





I thought she looked really strong in this picture. A natural Superwoman.






1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love the pics of the boys. That is so cute. They sure are growing. I remember wanting to do everything you did. Maybe not the exact same way, but I couldn't be left out!!! Poor Micah girl. She looks happy, but I feel miserable for her!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!