My side of the story!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

huffin and puffin, my house was blown down



Not really. It just feels like it. I think? Cat pee, self dressed 2 yr old, Kiss impressions, Doggy visits and night long coughing. Forgive me for the lack of interesting content. Been up with a hacking child last couple nights.


Apparently I need to go back to school because Ben seems to think I don't know which is front and which is back. He changes clothes at least 3 times a day and if I try to help him, He always redoes it.

Here is Andy teaching Ben how to make a Kiss face. This is their thing.

Stoli is visiting for the week. He is A.J.'s favorite Dog ever! A,J, is a little upset with him tonight because Stoli won't snuggle.

Oh, The Cat pee. I woke up around 12am the other night and smelled cat pee. The worst smell! I thought maybe my cat had an infection or something and I would hunt for it in the morning. 1:30 rolls around and I wake to my cat fighting another cat in the hallway, right in front of Micah's door. Naya chased the other cat away. There was cat hair everywhere. The next morning, I discovered that my rug and recliner and a couple pillows were sprayed by this mystery cat. GRRRRRRR! Relieved Naya didn't get hurt. Someone elses' cat must have though! The pet door is eternally shut now!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Love the underwear...he's trying mommy. And him and Andy are too cute...but I am kinda upset, I want to see his new hair cut! And where is my niece and other nephew?? I'm gonna have to come up just so I can see everyone huh!

kathy b. said...

oh my gosh!!!! I love the Kiss face w/Bennie Pie. Totally RAD! And those little butt cheeks, makes ya just want to reach down and pinch 'em. Great pics, always look forward each week to seeing & reading the goin's on's at your house. Hope Stoli is be'in good! See you Monday when we get back. A. Kathy

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!