My side of the story!

Monday, October 6, 2008

She is 5 wks old


and gettin cuter!! I will try to talk myself into taking some good pictures soon. I just don't have the time or energy to put into it right now. I will be trying to get Micah's schedule figured out soon. As soon as I do, I will be able to plan a few more things. Like potty training Ben. We plan on going to Colorado in March so maybe in May we will potty train. I think Ben will be ready before then and I don't want to pass up that window of opportunity.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

definitely andy!!!!
She is so precious....wow 5 weeks! How does it go so fast?

kathy b. said...

Yep, I agree w/Robyn....You may have carried her for 9 months, but, Andy is definitely the DAD. No mistaken it!!!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!