My side of the story!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Benny-pie

There is a little Man in my life that brings me much joy. His smile and laughter is contagious. He has a sweet disposition that often hides behind aggression and power. He will be busy and successful and fun~! He brings a tender touch and an overflowing heart as well as much testosterone. I adore him!
We live outside for now. That's his favorite place to be.....

I was trying to get him to look directly into the camera and for some reason he thought he needed to get lower for me.( Please pay no attention to the icky sticky toddler goo on my walls. Fresh spring paint is in store.)




Look at these big browns will ya?



For some reason, this little guy has a wild streak. I wonder where he gets it from?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!