My side of the story!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

The wonderful Man who pulled it all off !!!!!














Wow! What a Great day! We started out going to breakfast at the Lonesome Spur in town, which I have to say, has the largest portions of any restaurant I've ever been to. I had the Cowboy omelet. That was loaded with cheese, sausage, ham, bacon, Jalps, onions and tomatoes! Yum! A.J. had a short stack that may have been short, but carried a very large diameter. Wish I had my camera. Andy had a concoction of scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon on top of biscuits and smothered in gravy. Ben just had a little of everything! Then we headed out to Grapevine lake to find some shells, rocks, do a little fishing and get messy! After that, we came home for a nice afternoon nap. We woke up and I was treated with nice greetings, a great spaghetti dinner and my favorite, vanilla cake with chocolate icing. We then sat out front and played as the sun set, and soon, turned in for the night!












At some point in the day I realized that Mother's Day was mine. But, there was nothing else I'd rather do, than to Mother. My kids are amazing! I also realized that I have no memories of Mother's day with my own Mom. I'm sure they were amazing to her. I just don't remember them.












We went to Church last night so we could sleep in! Which was wonderful! There was a very touching testimony that related to the Holiday. Go to http://www.crosstimberschurch.org/ to see the service for yourself.












Happy Mother's Day to all you spectacular mommies out there!




























No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!